Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Fashion Trifecta!


Today Editors' Closet featured three amazing shows by three awesome designers. From sexy intimates and bathing suits from Christian Dior, to trendy denim styles from the celeb-loved label, J Brand, to chic and fun jewelry pieces from Rachel Leigh, you are guaranteed to find something fabulous today on EditorsCloset.com!

I know I've mentioned this before, but it's worth reiterating... my all time favorite denim label is J Brand. I swear that 90% of my denim collection is by this label. Black skinnies, blue skinnies, blue skinnies with slits, boot cut, straight leg, high waisted, ripped, tie-dye… you name it, I have it. No matter the silhouette, all of their styles fit like the first time, every time. And I’m not the only one who loves J Brand; everyone from Anna Wintour and Nicole Kidman to Leighton Meester and Megan Fox have been spotted rockin this hot denim line. Well luckily for you (and me), today’s trunk show showcases dozens of sexy styles at up to 50% off! It's time to treat yourself to a pair of designer jeans; I promise it's a label you are sure to love over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment