Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dolce, Dior & McQueen? YES, YES, & YES!


I don't know about you, but as we continue to add more and more shows, my paycheck gets tinier and tinier. This is especially true for today as I wanted everything McQueen! Then you add gorgeous timepieces from Christian Dior and sexy lingerie from Dolce & Gabbana?! I better break out the Ramen, because I'll be sitting my fashionable, but broke bootie at home for the next couple of weeks...but it's such a good deal! (This is how I justify my spending habit.) Today on Editors' Closet you can save up to 89% off on New Apparel & Footwear Arrivals from Alexander McQueen, 87% off on Intimates and Swimwear from Dolce & Gabbana, and 71% off on Christian Dior Pens and Watches. It is definitely a day not to be missed at EditorsCloset.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment