Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Currently Obsessed with Argenti Dresses - All Under $50!!!


Every morning on the Editors' Closet facebook page, I post "Sneak Peek" pics of the day's sales. I always try to choose my favorite styles so that I can get you excited about the upcoming trunk shows. Well today, as I scanned through the Argenti merchandise, I wanted EVERY piece. And on top of the fact that every dress was incredibly adorable, the price was even more astonishing - every style was under $50! From floral maxis to multicolored ruffle front frocks to sexy solid v-neck chemises, I guarantee you'll find the perfect dress for any occasion (and at the perfect price).

On top of the Argenti trunk show, we also featured a Spring Prints boutique and Orrefors Crystal event. From floral skirts and tie-dyed rompers to brandy snifters and vases, save up to 91% off on over hundred stunning pieces today on EditorsCloset.com!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. We're very excited about this summer's collection. We have a variety of styles and Italian prints that are sure to fit any woman.

    ~Robin
    Argenti Dresses
    http://facebook.com/argentiinc

    ReplyDelete