Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My First Prada Piece - What Was Yours??


It was my first Christmas with my first "real" boyfriend. His family always exchanged presents on Christmas Eve, right after dinner. A mutual friend of ours knew what he had gotten me and for MONTHS would tell me about how "AMAZING" my gift was, but would never divulge any details. As I sat on the floor next to the Christmas tree with a beautifully wrapped present in my hands, I slowly began to tear away the gold metallic paper. Underneath was a black waxy box with a red line across the middle that read, "PRADA". PRADA! I rapidly ripped away the rest of the paper and opened the box. In red tissue, was an army green nylon hobo. Very military chic (he was way ahead of the fashion curve). Inside the pocket was the authentic Prada card, that embarrassingly I still keep in my wallet. It was my first designer piece and I swear it changed me forever. I have not carried a non-designer handbag since and I hope I never will! What was your first Prada/designer piece? Not a part of the Prada posse? Today is your lucky day! Shop our Prada Boutique and save up to 84% on stunning gowns, suits, outerwear, and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment