Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Designer Sunglasses UNDER $50!


STYLE WATCH: Fall 2010 Trends –Well, summer isn’t over yet… Snag a fan-tabulous pair of designer shades for UNDER $50 and wear those bad boys throughout the end of summer and well into fall 2010! Think large frames with oversized aviator and 80’s styling with retro appeal and colorful frames. Bigger IS Better!
The Editors’ at Editors’ Closet bring their members one sale NOT to be missed! Shop the Sunglasses UNDER $50 Sale Exclusively from EditorsCloset.com starting today, August 24th at 11am EST.
Not a Member of Editor’s Closet ,YET? Join for FREE and receive $25 each time you invite a friend to join and that friend purchases from EditorsCloset.com! Invite 2 friends, and the sunglasses you want could be FREE!
Remember, EditorsCloset.com offers time-sensitive Trunk Shows and Sales Events with limited quantity styles, colors and looks at up to 80% off. Shop early or miss out on today's Sunglasses UNDER $50 Sale from top, designer and luxury brands you MUST-HAVE!

1 comment:

  1. Over the past few months I have been planning to get new glasses. I couldn't really see out of the very old ones well and I sorely missed the perfectly round glasses with the ear wrapping wires I had from the mid-nineties. I bought a few pair off eBay and chose the ones that fit the best. They aren't as ornate as the ones I had before, which is sad, but I do love these frames and was determined to get a pair of glasses in one and prescription sunglasses in the saftey goggles.

    I saw your blogs seriously and thankful for making this nice blog which have answers of all my questions....


    Designer Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete